All registrations for WM 2013 are 'in' - arena growing steadily
The registration of all participants for the World Championships 2013 was completed on July 22. A total of 163 particiants have been registered, including 8 defending World Champions, 81 participants in the general age class (16 yrs or older), 46 in the age class for Young riders (16-21 yrs) and 28 reserve riders. Riders in the age of 16-21 yrs can decide until August 5 in which age class they want to start. 44 horses will take part in the Breeding Show.
At the World Championships the competition will take place in 4 oval track classes and 3 pace track classes. The teams did indicate already in which test they expect their riders to start. This information is also available at the FEF website. This may be changed until August 5, after the fit-to-compete check.
The preliminary numbers are:
- Tölt T1: 60 participants, including 23 Young Riders;
- Tölt T2: 49 participants, including 17 Young Riders;
- Four Gait V1: 58 participants, including 25 Young Riders;
- Five Gait F1: 46 participants, including 16 Young Riders;
- Pace Test PP1: 61 participants, including 19 Young Riders;
- Pace Race 250m P1: 37 participants, including 10 Young Riders;
- SpeedPass 100m P2: 50 participants, including 14 Young Riders.
The starting order will be drawn by lot on Monday, August 5, when all teams have completed their final registration.